- Google Peer Bonus Winner 2021 for supply chain security project https://twitter.com/snaveen/status/1422921438764453897 https://opensource.googleblog.com/2021/09/announcing-latest-open-source-peer-bonus-winners.html and was mentioned in google blog https://security.googleblog.com/2021/07/measuring-security-risks-in-open-source.html
- Maintainer across multiple supply chain projects
- Contribute to multiple OSS projects https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EeSbF4gx7zjSTfHyWmp1LMg_WBfnuv3YAjcSTWxU7Zo/edit?usp=sharing
- Enjoys writing
- Architected, developed, deployed, and managed cloud-based solutions using Docker, Kubernetes in Google Container Engine (GKE) and AWS
- Working k8s infrastructure for the past 4 years
- Have conducted k8s hands workshop in Devfest DC conference
- Manage the Kubernetes environment in AWS and GKE.
- In the past have designed and architected a highly critical 911 dispatch application that is being used in some of the locations like London Ambulance, Philadelphia city.
- In the past have worked a lot with Microsoft .NET and have developed, managed applications
Principal Engineer - Tech Strategy - Freddie Mac July 2020 - Till Now
Driving Cloud-native, kubeflow, build k8s controllers, and supply chain security across the organization.
Cloud Architect - Mindbodyonline - Sep 2018 - May 2020
Cloud Architect for the Platform Engineering team which focused on building and maintaining Cloud-based infrastructure for all new software development for the MINDBODY SaaS platform.
Drove the adoption of Kubernetes, open-source software, and Infrastructure as Code as the future of systems and software development at MINDBODY.
Designed and built a prototype of a new microservices platform using Pulumi t, Google Kubernetes Engine, AWS, Istio, and a fully implemented CI/CD pipeline.
Helped steer the organization during a digital transformation to radically rethink the use of technology and process to get the product to market as quickly as possible.
Principal Engineer – Upskill.io Feb 2017 – August 2018
Upskill is a series-B funded start-up that makes leading-edge AR using google glass and other glasses https://blog.x.company/a-new-chapter-for-glass-c7875d40bf24 for the industrial workers in bringing the knowledge to the workers.
- Designed the container infrastructure using Kubernetes and in SaaS and on-prem
- Manage dev, QA, prod, ENV of the k8s cluster.
- Implemented HA Prometheus for monitoring of k8s cluster
- Architected Microservices with 12-factor auth for the entire platform.
Software Consultant – Architect – College Board (Nov 2009 – Feb 2016)
College Board is a non-profit which helps k12 students go to college. One of the key things the college board does is SAT testing.
Computer-Aided Dispatch – 911 Dispatch (CAD) - Northrop Grumman (02/2005 – 10/2009) Senior Software Developer /Architect